West African Cotton Company Limited, has its ginnery in the heart of cotton growing area of Nigeria, with a capacity for over 50,000 metric tons of seed cotton per season.
West African Cotton Company Limited is a company incorporated in Nigeria and is engaged in cotton ginning, selling of cotton lint to textile mills, export of cotton lint, gin motes and textile mill wastes. The company also imports cotton from other neighboring West African countries for onward sales to local textile mills.
- The Largest producer and exporter of Ginned Cotton Lint from Nigeria.
- In North West Nigeria: Cotton Ginning Factory with Capacity of over 40,000 MT of Seed Cotton/Annum.
- Cotton Out Growers Scheme covering 12,000 hectares.
- In North East Nigeria: Cotton Ginning Factory with a Ginning capacity of 20,000 MT of Seed Cotton/Annum.
- Cotton Out Growers Scheme Covering 5,000 hectares.
- Sesame Seed Export of over 5,000 MT per annum.
- Sesame Seed Dehulling Plant under Erection - capacity of 6,000 MT per annum.
- Tractor Assembly located at Funtua, Katsina State.
- Technical Agreement with Escorts India Limited, India.
- Assembling Capacity 400 Tractors.
- Import and Distribution of Agro Chemicals
West African Cotton Company Limited
No 14, Chivita Avenue, Ajao Estate,
+234 1 280 6770 - 79 / +234 1 774 0383
+234 1 271 9265 / 66